Residential Vastu Consultation- Pune
A. Excellent main door location but it opens anti clockwise
B. Extended south west is a vastu defect.
C. Missing north east is a serious vastu defect but it has extention at north which compensates the corner cut.
D. Bed room at south is the second best location as per vastu for owner
E. Kitchen in North (north east ) is a serious vastu defect and can be cause of sickness and stress
1. Conceal vastu door pyramid in the door frame along with the vastu clockwise arrow. This will enhance the entrance energy and correct
the anti clock door movement.
2. Put white marble plate at the door with 3 zinc pyramid concealed.
3. Keep copper sun with surya yantra on east wall.
of rising or a copper sun is good
4. Keep prayer shelf on the east wall. Temple should be made in wood or marble. Avoid dome on the top of the temple.
Keep Sukh Shanti yantra duly blessed in the temple
5. Location of stove may cause more expenditures. If not changed, keep natural Himalayan crystal in bowl near the existing gas stove
6. Keep murti of Annapurna in rice jar. ( symbol of prosperity & healthy energy)
7. Keep red jasper pyramid in south east corner (vastu element- fire). This is the place for kitchen as per vastu and red jasper is a alternate for fire element in south east zone
8. Based on date of birth and direction, we recommend to use yellow and brown shades in the master bed room
9. Based on date of birth, education skills and date of birth, we recommend to use blue,
white or silver colour in children bed room. Make study facing east in thier bed room, with education tower on study desk. This will help them in gaining better education skills.
10. Keep 9 lead metal spiral swastika in south west for corner defect at south west. Lead represent heavy earth element and hence recommended for south west defect.
11. All seating arrangement should be in such a way that family member faces East or north, while using a living room.
Vastu Strength before consultation:-
Vastu Strength after consultation:-
Pune is known as a cultural city of Maharastra. It is a second largest city after mumbai in state of Maharastra. Baner, Koregaon park, Viman nagar, Kalyani Nagar,
camp, kharadi, Chinchwad, Talegaon, Ravet, Ambegaon, Katraj, Sinhagad Road, Magarpatta ,Mukund Nagar Boat Club, Hadapsar, iman Nagar, Aundh, Baner, Kothrud, Balewadi, Hinjewadi, Pashan, Wakad, Pimple, Saudagar, Deccan, and Shivaji Nagar are most popular residential properties location having new projects in Pune.